Fleet Management Live – the UK’s leading event for the fleet management community.
The 6 top reasons to attend Fleet Management LIVE:
- This year’s attendees included representatives from most of the UK’s top 200 fleets, download the registrant list.
- 120+ exhibitors - of the UK’s leading professionals fleet service providers and suppliers were represented, including manufacturers, leasing, technology providers, fleet consultants and 9 of the UK’s largest 10 leasing companies.
- The event featured 15 free seminars on the latest intelligence for senior executives in fleet, procurement, finance, HR and SME owners & directors. Download the 2017 Presentations
- 2017 event highlight for fleet managers and business professionals: The Advice Centre – offering visitors one-to-one sessions with some of the UK’s most experienced fleet managers to gain free advice.
- Intelligent Technology Zone – This cutting-edge addition explored current and future emerging technology leading the way in connectivity, driver safety and autonomous driving.
- The latest, most innovative vehicles showcased by some of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
- Attend briefings on the most important challenges facing fleet managers
- Find fresh thinking and new ideas to cope with business change
- Learn from the experts addressing the key fleet-related concerns facing HR
- Understand how changes in regulations and legislation will affect your policies in the future
- Understand what changes in regulations and legislation will affect the cost of your fleet purchasing and fleet operations
- Discover the best way to set up and manage your fleet for optimum tax planning and tax efficiencies
- Hear experts explain how to drive business value with best practices in fleet purchasing and fleet supplier management
- Learn how to best manage your procurement risk and responsibilities
- Discover the latest cost-saving opportunities in purchasing and managing your company vehicles
- Understand the latest legal requirements and regulations for protecting your vehicles and your drivers